Hello Concrete Pumpers!
We have been working on this for years in the background, and it has all come together, with a bit of magic and hard work.
We are really excited to bring this to the Australian Concrete Pumping Community.
Visit us at https://www.scheduleflow.com.
Paul & Natasha Tyrrell
We would love your feedback 🙂 . Follow-us
Product Feature Release
Feature release notes can be accessed in date order (most recent at the top).
19 December 2018
Our last feature release for 2018.
Add Photo’s to Generated Document Types (Quote, Invoice, Reports)
We have added the ability to attach photos/images to all document types (Invoice, Quote, Report etc). Please refer to the Help document for how to enable and set this up on any of your document templates.
QuotientApp (Quoting worflow) Integration
We have enabled an integration to QuotientApp, this is a 3rd party subscription (not covered by FieldInsight) but it allows you to do fancy quotes.
It will manage the quote creation and issuing (via email) and also approval (capture digital quote approval). Once a quote is approved it will come across to FieldInsight as an Approved Quote that you can then use to schedule/manage a project (or job) and then manage an invoicing workflow off the approved items in the Quote.
Please refer to our Help document. http://help.fieldinsight.com/advanced-fieldinsight-tips-and-integrations/quotient-app-integration-setup
Waze map integration
We now offer Waze maps (this is an alternative to Google Maps), we now support both.
Please refer help document as you will need to download the free Waze App (on any mobile device you use FieldInsight on).
- We have enabled drag and drop of a image file on to the job
- If you use our Invoicing, we have created a new tab ‘Overdue’ where any invoice that has not been marked as fully paid will automatically move in to the tab once the due date has passed. This makes tracking overdue invoices easier.
- We have added the ability to include the customer email address in the Yellow Hover box.
- We have added asterisk’s to field that you mark as mandatory so they cant be missed.
- We have allowed the ability to set Tech Notes as mandatory on job status change.
Finally dedicated Concrete Pumping Software
Problems we aim to solve Scheduleflow Smart Dockets?
- Managing multiple Pumps, Operators and Linesmen
- Being on time
- Capturing the right information at the right time
- Double or triple handling of information
- Lost information (riding around in trucks all day)
- Invoicing is wrong due to pricing
- Not getting paid for all the work you did
Common headaches about to be cured :).
- Over booked days due to double or triple booked Units or guys
- Operators and linesman turning up to the wrong place or not turning up at all
- Customer’s aren’t ready when you rock up to site
- Your best customer mad at you because you completely forgot about their job
- Chasing pricing sheets
- Chasing dockets in your trucks
- Late Invoices
- Wrong Invoices amounts
- Chasing timesheets entries
- Wrong Timesheet information captured
- Operator or Unit Not Inducted on arrival
Smart Quotes ™
Our Quotes know about Concrete Pumps, so you can quote Rate tables :). not boring old Invoice like Quotes.
You can say this 24m boom Hourly rate is 150 an hour, it’s cubics are $7 a cubic metre, and it’s travel is $150 an hour. And you can do that for all your Booms and Lines :). Still all highly flexible, to fit in with your business.
- Quote knows your specific rates; Hourly, Cubics, Travel rates for each Pump Type
- Quote can sit at a Customer Level
- Quote can sit at a Job Level
Each business has their specific quote and pricing information. Inventory items are Pump Type aware( *Hourly Rate, cubic rate, travel rate, Overtime) .
Allows for completion Smart Dockets reducing manual data entry.
Scheduleflow Smart Docket(tm)
Dispatch – Get off the Phone!!!
1. Job capture
- Capture Yard Start
- On Site Time
- Concrete Ordered Time
- Pump Start
- Pump Stop
- Requested Pump
- Actual Pump
- Who’s inducted at a site *.
2. Triggered dispatch SMS messages – Get on the Front Foot With customers and Operators/Linehands auto SMS them confirmed Job Schedules the day before, save hours a day of phone and SMS tag .
- can now send each Tech their own Start Yard or Onsite,
- individual times for each person with a click to select yard or Onsite.
Mobile Digital Dockets (optionally if you want to get info from the field faster)
“One Page for the technicians in the field.” for the field guys or do it all from the office and use SMS.
- Customer details: address, map link
- ETA SMS (one click)
- Job Details, notes, requested pump, requested cubics, line, team
- Job times, yard Start, onsite, concrete requested, pump start pump end, off site times – system fields
- Timesheets for the guys, individual timesheets are 90% complete when the docket is done, no double entry (or atleast a lot less data entry.
- Photos Pre and Post Job – No Butts
Smart Dockets Magic Confirm Docket Button
We automatically calculate
- Hourly rate, catering for included operator and line hand
- Cubic metres
- Additional labour rates
- Overtime (based on manually entered hours) uses quoted overtime rate for all linehand/operator
We ALSO automatically calculate 90% your guys timesheets
Allows Timesheet capture that save hours of time wasted chasing timesheets. It happens all from the click before.
- Captures Non Docket time: Yard Start to Onsite Time -> Gap between 1st & 2nd up job
- Captures on Job Billable Time
- Captures Captures timesheet from Yard start to Finishing the last job.
- The guys still have to do the last timesheet entry.
Accounting Integration MYOB/Xero
Cut out the double data entry.
Flexibility is key, and having each Yard be able to work on Xero or MYOB lets you move faster.
- Invoices can be sent from Scheduleflow
- Invoices can be synced and sent from MYOB or Xero
- The key is to have a clean handover and remove double/triple data entry
Track your pumps value to your business, eaily see Cubics pumped by a truck, how many hours it’s done and how much you have invoiced.
- Unit Cubics Used, and $ Revenue generated.
- Utilisation Report Hours for Units and Team members against target hours.
- Timesheet report of all the guys, and even of the pumps, includes O/T columns for 1.5 and 2x.
Site Induction fields
Working on a Project, want to keep track of who is inducted.
Keep track of who’s inducted
- Inducted field for the guys
- Inducted field for the pumps
- For a site