SIX ELEMENTS TO HELP ALL BUSY BUSINESS OWNERS WITH SCHEDULEFLOW
Calling all busy business owners! You know the feeling where you’re catching your tail all day? We can help! Scheduleflow’s affordable software puts you in control of your time and your team. We’ve designed six elements which provide you with an end-to-end solution for field service work. Each of these elements is combined in our simple app which oils the cogs of your business to keep things turning smoothly.
If your customers are happy so are you, right? We’ve got a simple CRM which sits in the backend of the app. It helps you communicate with customers automatically and helps you manage your day:
- Quickly find customer history so whoever’s completing the job knows if it’s a new or repeat visit.
- Keep customers up to date with email before and after each visit.
- Give customers an ETA before you arrive to make sure their home.
On time, every time
There’s an endless list of things which can screw up your timing on a job: not knowing where to go and leaving parts back at the office are two annoying and common culprits. With our calendar integration we’ve comprehensively thought out the different scenarios that happen on-site and in the field to give you every chance to make each job a 100% success. Here are a few capabilities:
- Missed chunks of time add up. Avoid this by contacting customers before you arrive – our app our app allows your tech with one click to send customers an SMS with an their ETA for the next job.
- Recurring customers: set up reminders for recurring jobs. Ensure that no matter who’s doing the job the customer won’t get forgotten.
- Routing: few things are as frustrating as going round in circles when you don’t know the area. We make it easy to see all your jobs and your next address on one map for the day, making it super easy to choose the best day and tech to do a job.
- Multi visit: we’ll take care of your schedule if you’re going back to the customer in the week or same day. We can track callbacks, extra travel or parts so you know what you should be billing.
It’s not just about time, you need to keep track of money! We’ve integrated financing so you can keep track of the core invoicing and sales process to manage costs all in one place. We also integrate with Xero and MYOB so you can keep on top of your P&L and book-keeping.
- Check running costs for each job, in real time so you don’t go over budget.
- Compare quotes and invoicing totals for each customer.
- Look at paid and pending invoices to manage your cashflow.
It’s not just about sales, you need to track your outgoings too! Make sure your costs are low and not hurting your margins. With our flexible tool we can guarantee you’ll keep better track of your jobs saving you money.
- Get information back from the field instantly, so you can invoice a few minutes after you review the job.
- Ensure what you’re quoting customers is actually going to turn a profit by checking costs and sales in one place.
- Confirm that your team have added all the right work to be billed straight away.
Make sure your techs are doing the work when and where you need. We’ve designed a thorough system for keeping track of your team in the field which you can manage from the office. You’ll know if there’s a problem instantaneously which means you can also keep customers informed:
- Instantly see the status of jobs from the field, giving you a live connection to the field.
- GPS tracking for your techs’ location – keeps them on the straight and narrow!
- Capture customer signatures and put them on the invoice to improve payment punctuality.
Tracked Inventory & Fixed Assets
The last part of the puzzle is knowing where your physical assets are. It’s not easy to track stock if you’re managing a fleet of vehicles with multiple teams. It’s far too easy for expensive inventory to go missing so we’ve provided an easy systems for keeping tabs:
- Know exactly what stock volumes are being used.
- Find inventory and stock levels sitting on Tech’s vans.
What are you waiting for!? Sign up now for our no obligation 14 day free trial.